· Call 336-229-7100
· After providing tip information, the receiving Crime Stoppers employee will give you a unique code number.
· The tipster can follow up on the information they provided by calling 336-229-7100.
· The tipster’s cell phone or landline number will not be displayed or traced.
· Visit: www.alamancecs.org
· Check out our Facebook or Twitter page and other posted alerts about recent criminal activity.
· Send in a tip online by clicking Submit a Tip.
· After filling out the online form, tipsters automatically receive a computer-generated code number.
· Tipsters can follow up on the information they provided by calling 336-229-7100 or by coming back to the website and providing their unique code number and password.
· Free Mobile App!
· Crime Stoppers is no longer taking tips via text. Instead, Crime Stoppers now uses the most up-to-date, encrypted mobile reporting system available – P3 Tips.
· Tipsters can send criminal information and engage in an anonymous, two-way dialog with Crime Stoppers from their smartphone or tablet using our P3 Tips mobile application.
· P3 Mobile tips are completely secure and anonymous. Tipsters can also anonymously upload photos, screenshots, videos, and audio files with their tips.
· P3 Tips is available as a free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
· Only tips submitted directly and anonymously to Crime Stoppers are eligible for cash rewards.